Thursday 5 August 2010

Got Paint?


So that is as far as I got with my Maison Margiela Project. I adjusted, sewed and bleached the shorts. Just had to dye them. And began adjusting the jacket. But this post is to announce a break from blogging for a few weeks, since I want to spend the rest of my summer enjoying my time with my friends and having fun, so won't be doing much fashion work. I'm also starting a new University soon, University for the Creative Arts, Rochester, which I'm really looking forward to and also have a lot of preparing to do for that.

So have a great last month of summer everyone, make the most of it!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous denim jacket. Love your blog.

    Check out my blog if you've got time and feel like it. It would mean a lot.
    Karoline Kalvo

    ReplyDelete